Inspired Art Turtle Art

In my turtle art, I included 3 different inspirations. What I was trying to make is it having a sun, then rain at the same time. Then, I would make a rainbow because sun + rain = rainbow.

This is my code to make the sun. I decided to mix it up and make the sun very colorful but adding color + 20 each time. I also made the pen increase in size so the pen would slowly become bigger and then get smaller again.
This is the result of the code I showed last time. I think the colors helped it stand out a lot more and the middle is a little mesmerizing if you look at it.
This is my code to make the rain appear. I don’t put a background because it would cover up the sun. Instead, I just put the raindrops right in front of the sun so it looks like its raining AND its sunny. I made the raindrops appear at random instead of giving them certain spots because then if would not really be rain.

This is how it turned out. It is different every time so if you were to try this out it would be different. I repeated the code 70 times so there is going to be 70 raindrops.

This is my code for making the rainbow. As you can see, I first cover up the whole screen to make it look like a blue sky. Then, I make the rainbow so it looks like a rainbow in the sky because of the rain + sun.
This is the result of the code. I think that this code went really well but something that I could have maybe changed is making the code go a little bit quicker. Right now, It takes about 2-3 minutes to finish the code. I think that maybe I could have made the sun code slightly shorter because I did a lot of circles and some of them might of been unnecessary. But overall, I think I did well!