My Name In Turtle Art!

In my code I decided to make my name in turtle art! You can see that there is some long code blocks, but for some letters, for example, the 2 T’s in my name, I use action blocks and did that instead because it would be much easier then just writing long blocks of code. This ended up being pretty hard but in the end, it ended up looking pretty good!

To start, this is my code to make the letter M in my name. I made sure to set xy at the beginning so I had enough space at the end.
This was the code to make the letter A in my name. I used the arc because I used the lowercase A and needed to make a circle first and then continue.
Here is my code for the 2 T’s in my name. I will explain the code for the action blocks on the next picture.
So this is my action block for the letter T and it is pretty simple. You start from the bottom of the T, then work your way up, go to the left, then go double of what you went to the left to the right because you want to get past the midpoint and also make both sides even.
And to finish it off, I did the letter L for my last name and that is my name!
This is the result of all that coding! It might look simple but the coding is much harder than you think! For example, you have to turn perfectly on the M or else its going to look weird, and making the lowercase A was much harder than I thought it would be.(I should have gone with uppercase) But overall, I think I did pretty good!